AFFORDABLE CARE ACT
Fill out the form below to determine if the government will help subsidize a health insurance plan purchased on the Marketplace.
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL FIELDS
Chances are, health insurance is on your mind. Maybe you have it. Maybe you need it. Either way, the Affordable Care Act will likely change both your coverage and your costs.
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
- The Marketplace is open, and may provide you with lower cost options.
- The Marketplace is a virtual "insurance mall" that will offer a variety of plans and may provide you financial assistance.
- Those who are not offered coverage by their employers - or not offered "affordable" coverage - will have the option of shopping for health insurance through The Marketplace.
- The law focuses on primary care and prevention care; therefore all plans include 100% coverage for the preventive care. Click here for a list of Preventive Care Serivces.
- Everyone will be able to get coverage, as insurers are no longer allowed to deny coverage or exclude payment for claims resulting from a pre-existing condition.
CONFUSED? STUCK? NEED HELP?
Our licensed professionals are available via phone, e-mail, text or live chat to answer your questions, assist you in using our Calculators and make sure you get the best coverage at the lowest cost.